Lithuanian Wushu Federation is happy to announce, that 4th Lithuanian Open Wushu Championship will be held in Vilnius on April 14, 2018. Competition is based on Taolu, Tuishou, Kongsao, Sanda, Qingda and we would like to invite the athletes to participate in these events. Welcome to Vilnius!
4th LITHUANIAN OPEN WUSHU CHAMPIONSHIP
TAOLU, TUISHOU, KONGSAO, SANDA, QINGDA
4-asis atviras Lietuvos ušu čempionatas
LITHUANIAN WUSHU FEDERATION
1. Organizer: Lithuanian Wushu Federation.
2. Competition is divided to: Taolu, Tuishou, Sanda, Qingda, Kong Sao
3. Date of the competition: April 14th
3.1. Arrival of participants – April 13th
3.2. Registration meeting 19:00 – 21:00 April 13th
3.3. Weighing-in from 09:00 to 10:00 April 14th
3.4. Competitions – April 14th. Opening ceremony starts at 10:00 a.m.
3.5. Day of the departure – April 15th
4. Final entry form must be filled and send to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 31th, 2018.
Competition place http://www.grybo7.lt/
If a registered participant can not arrive and take part in competition (except of medical condition, proved by official document), he/she is still required to pay the registration fee.
COMPOSITION OF TEAM
The total number of athletes is not limited.
The Final Entry Forms with events and names of the competitors must be sent to email@example.com not later than March 31th, 2018 (24:00GMT)
1. Age categories:
1) Taolu Category – children 6 years old or less (male and female separately);
2) Taolu Category – children 7 – 8 years old (male and female separately);
3) Taolu Category – children 9 – 11 years old (male and female separately);
4) Taolu Category – children 12 – 14 years old (male and female separately);
5) Taolu Category – juniors 15 – 17 years old (male and female separately);
6) Taolu Category – adults 18 – 35 years old (male and female separately);
7) Taolu Category – adults above 36 years old (male and female separately);
2. Competition program:
1) Barehand forms: Changquan, Nanquan, Taijiquan.
2) Short weapons: Jianshu, Daoshu, Nandao.
3) Long weapons: Qiangshu, Gunshu, Nangun.
4) Taijiquan weapons
Time of performance: not less than 1:20 min, (Taijiquan – from 4 to 6 min); Taijiquan weapons – from 3 to 4 min.
5) Traditional barehand forms:
Group 1. Traditional Taijiquan
Traditional Taijiquan including Chen, Yang, Sun, Wu, Wu(Hao), Li, Wudang, Zhaobao and other traditional Taijiquan styles divided into Taijiquan competition.
Note: 24, 48, 88, 42 and other single modern routines are not to be used.
Group 2. Traditional Neijiaquan
Traditional Baguazhang, Xingyiquan, Wudangquan etc. styles divided into quanshu competition.
Group 3. Traditional Nanquan
Traditional Guandong, Fujian, Sichuan etc. Nanquan schools (Hong, Li, Mo, Wuzu, Cailifo) divided into quanshu competition.
Group 4. Traditional Shaolinquan
Traditional Songshan shaolingquan divided into quanshu.
Group 5. Imitation styles (xiangxingquan)
All imitation routines including Houquan, Yinzhuaquan, Zuiquan, Tanglangquan, Ditangquan, Zonghequan, Minghequan, Heihuquan etc. divided into quanshu competition.
Group 6. Traditional tongbei, fanzi, chuojiao, pigua styles
Traditional tongbei, fanzi, chuojiao, pigua styles divided into quanshu competition.
Group 7. Traditional Yongchun (Wing chun).
Traditional Yongchun (Wingchun) quanshu routines biaozhi and xunqiao.,
Group 8. Other traditional styles
All other traditional quanshu routines: chaquan, huaquan, baoquan, baimei (pakmei), liuhequan, gongliquan, yuejiaquan, wudangquan (except wudang taijiquan, xingyiquan and baguaquan which belong to above-mentioned categories) etc.
Time of performance: not less than 1 min. For the traditional Taijiquan 4 to 6 min.
6) Traditional weapons:
Group 1: single short weapons
Group 2: single long weapons
Group 3: double weapons
Group 4: flexible weapons
Time of performance: not less than 1 min.
Group 5: Taijiquan weapons (Taijiquan qixie).
Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
7) Duilian fighting sets:
Barehand vs. Barehand, Weapon vs. Weapon
Time of performance: duilian routine not less than 50 sec.
8) Group events: 6 persons of any age category. Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
TUISHOU, QINGDA, SANDA, KONG SAO (Yong Chun/Wing Chun):
1) Events will be held according EWUF rules, but without using lei tai. Suitable mats will be used instead in the fighting area.
2) All participants of Qingda and Sanda must have two sets of protection gears (red and blue or black) and two sets of clothing, according to EWUF regulations.
Tomas Lapinskas, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaiva Žostautė, email@example.com
The registration fee must be paid at the technical committee at the time of the arrival or by bank transfer to Lithuanian Wushu Federation bank account:
Reciever: Lithuanian Wushu Federation
Address: Vilniaus g. 45-7, Vilnius, Lithuania
Reg. Nr. 300787430
Bank name: AB SEB bankas
Account No.: LT89 7044 0000 8262 2517