Kovo 25 dieną Vilniuje, sporto klube „G7 Sportas“ (V. Grybo g. 7) vyks 3 – asis atviras Lietuvos ušu čempionatas. Čempionato metu organizuojamos Taolu (kovinių veiksmų kompleksų demonstracijos), Sanda (Laisvos kovos), Cingda (Lengvo kontakto kovos), Kung Sao (Kovo pagal Yong Chun Quan (Wing Chun Kong Sao) taisykles) bei Tui Shou (Tajiquan) rungtys. Renginio pradžia 10 val. Dalyvių registracija firstname.lastname@example.org Daugiau informacijos galima rasti čempionato svetainėje Facebook’e https://www.facebook.com/events/1324928374247660/permalink/1343983262342171/ arba mob. telefonu +370 62071996
Taisyklės anglų kalba
3rd LITHUANIAN OPEN WUSHU CHAMPIONSHIP
TAOLU, TUISHOU, KONG SAO, QINGDA, SANDA
2017 03 25, Vilnius
V. Grybo g. 7 („G7 Sportas“)
1. Organizer: Lithuanian Wushu Federation.
2. Competition is divided to: Taolu, Tuishou, Sanda, Qingda
3. Dates of the competition: March 24 – 26th
3.1. Arrival of participants – March 24th
3.2. Registration meeting 19:00 – 21:00, March 24th
3.3. Weighing-in from 09:00 to 10:00 March 25th
3.4. Competitions – March 25th
3.5. Day of the departure – March 26th
5. Final entry form must be filled and send to email@example.com not later than March 10 th, 2017.
Registration fee Taolu, 15 EUR for the first event, 10 EUR per every aditional event.
Registration fee Tuishou, 15 EUR per each event.
Registration fee Sanda, 15 EUR per each event.
Registration fee Qingda, 15 EUR per each event.
*Registration fee for not members of IWUF or EWUF – 25 eu
If a registered participant can not arrive and take part in competition (except of medical condition, proved by official document), he/she is still required to pay the registration fee.
COMPOSITION OF TEAM
The total number of athletes is not limited.
The Final Entry Forms with events and names of the competitors must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th of March 2017 (24:00GMT)
1. Age categories:
1) Taolu Category – children 6 years old or less (male and female separately);
2) Taolu Category – children 7 – 8 years old (male and female separately);
3) Taolu Category – children 9 – 11 years old (male and female separately);
4) Taolu Category – children 12 – 14 years old (male and female separately);
5) Taolu Category – juniors 15 – 17 years old (male and female separately);
6) Taolu Category – adults 18 – 35 years old (male and female separately);
7) Taolu Category – adults above 36 years old (male and female separately);
2. Competition program:
1) Barehand forms: Wubuquan (children), Changquan, Nanquan, Taijiquan.
2) Short weapons: Jianshu, Daoshu, Nandao, Shanzi, etc.
3) Long weapons: Qiangshu, Gunshu, Nangun, Guangdao, Pudao, etc.
4) Taiji weapons: Taiji jian, Taiji gun, Taiji guandao, etc.
Time of performance: not less than 1:20 min, (taijiquan – from 4 to 6 min); taiji weapons – from 3 to 4 min.
5) Traditional barehand forms:
Group 1. Traditional Taijiquan
Traditional Taijiquan including Chen, Yang, Sun, Wu, Wu(Hao), Li, Wudang, Zhaobao and other traditional Taijiquan styles divided into Taijiquan competition.
Note: 24, 48, 88, 42 and other single modern routines are not to be used.
Group 2. Traditional Neijiaquan
Traditional Bagua, Xingyi, Bajiquan styles divided into quanshu competition.
Group 3. Traditional Nanquan
Traditional Guandong, Fujian, Sichuan etc. Nanquan schools (Hong, Li, Mo, Wuzu, Cailifo) divided into quanshu competition.
Group 4. Traditional Shaolinquan
Traditional Songshan shaolingquan divided into quanshu.
Group 5. Imitation styles (xiangxingquan)
All imitation routines including Houquan, Yingzhaoquan, Zuiquan, Tanglangquan, Ditangquan, Zonghequan, Minghequan, Heihuquan etc. divided into quanshu competition.
Group 6. Traditional tongbei, fanzi, chuojiao, pigua styles
Traditional tongbei, fanzi, chuojiao, pigua styles divided into quanshu competition.
Group 7. Traditional Yongchun (Wing chun).
Traditional Yongchun (Wingchun) quanshu routines biaozhi and xunqiao.,
Group 8. Other traditional styles
All other traditional quanshu routines: chaquan, huaquan, baoquan, baimei (pakmei), liuhequan, gongliquan, yuejiaquan, wudangquan (except wudang taijiquan, xingyiquan and baguaquan which belong to above-mentioned categories) etc.
Time of performance: not less than 1 min. For the traditional Taijiquan 4 to 6 min.
6) Traditional weapons:
Group 1: single short weapons
Group 2: single long weapons
Group 3: double weapons
Group 4: flexible weapons
Time of performance: not less than 1 min.
Group 5: Taiji weapons (Taiji qixie).
Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
7) Duilian fighting sets:
Barehand vs. Barehand, Weapon vs. Weapon
Time of performance: duilian routine not less than 50 sec.
8) Group events: 6 persons of any age category. Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
TUISHOU, KONG SAO, QINGDA, SANDA:
1) Events will be held according EWUF rules, but without using lei tai. Suitable mats will be used instead in the fighting area.
2) All participants of Qingda and Sanda must have two sets of protection gears (red and blue or black) and two sets of clothing, according to EWUF regulations. Shin guards are allowed.
Tomas Lapinskas, email@example.com
Vaiva Žostautė, firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee must be paid at the technical committee at the time of the arrival or by bank transfer to Lithuanian Wushu Federation bank account:
Reciever: Lithuanian Wushu Federation
Address: Vilniaus g. 45-7, Vilnius, Lithuania
Reg. Nr. 300787430
Bank name: AB SEB bankas
Account No.: LT89 7044 0000 8262 2517