Šį šeštadienį, Vilniaus kultūros, pramogų ir sporto rūmuose ( Žirmūnų g. 1E, Vilnius 09101) vyks Vilniaus atvira ušu taurė miesto 700 metų jubiliejuj paminėti. Varžybos skirstomos į – Ušu taolu, lengvo (qingda) ir pilno kontakto (sanda) kovos bei kiniškų imtynių (shuaijiao) kategorijas.
Vilnius Open Wushu (Kung Fu) cup 700th anniversary of Vilnius
Lithuanian Wushu Federation is happy to announce, that Vilnius Open Wushu (Kung Fu) cup 700th anniversary of Vilnius will be held in Vilnius on May 7, 2022 Competition is based on Taolu, Tuishou, Kongsao, Sanda, Qingda, Shuaijiao and we would like to invite the athletes to participate in these events. Welcome to Vilnius!
VILNIUS OPEN WUSHU (KUNG FU) CUP 700TH ANNIVERSARY OF VILNIUS
TAOLU, TUISHOU, QINGDA, SANDA, SHUAIJIAO
May 7, 2022, Vilnius
Žirmūnų g. 1E, Vilnius Palace of Culture, Entertainment and Sports
2022 05 07, Vilnius
- Organizer: Lithuanian Wushu Federation.
- Competition is divided to: Taolu, Tuishou, Sanda, Qingda, Kong Sao, Shuaijiao
- Date of the competition: May 7
3.1. Arrival of participants – May 7
3.2. Registration meeting 10:00 May 7
3.3. Weighing-in from 10:00 May 7
3.4. Competitions – 10:00 May 7. Opening ceremony starts at 11:00 a.m.
3.5. Day of the departure – 10:00 May 7
- Final entry form must be filled and send to email@example.com not later than May 5
COMPETITION PALCE: Žirmūnų g. 1E, Vilnius Palace of Culture, Entertainment and Sports Lithuania
COMPOSITION OF TEAM
The total number of athletes is not limited.
The Final Entry Forms with events and names of the competitors must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not
later than May 5, (24:00GMT)
- Age categories:
1) Taolu Category – children 6 years old or less (male and female separately);
2) Taolu Category – children 7 – 8 years old (male and female separately);
3) Taolu Category – children 9 – 11 years old (male and female separately);
4) Taolu Category – children 12 – 14 years old (male and female separately);
5) Taolu Category – juniors 15 – 17 years old (male and female separately);
6) Taolu Category – adults 18 – 35 years old (male and female separately);
7) Taolu Category – adults above 36 years old (male and female separately);
- Competition program:
2) Barehand forms: Changquan, Nanquan, Taijiquan.
3) Short weapons: Jianshu, Daoshu, Nandao.
4) Long weapons: Qiangshu, Gunshu, Nangun.
5) Taijiquan weapons
Time of performance: not less than 1:20 min, (Taijiquan – from 4 to 6 min); Taijiquan weapons – from
3 to 4 min.
6) Traditional barehand forms:
Group 1. Traditional Taijiquan
Traditional Taijiquan including Chen, Yang, Sun, Wu, Wu (Hao), Li, Wudang, Zhaobao and other
traditional Taijiquan styles divided into Taijiquan competition.
Note: 24, 48, 88, 42 and other single modern routines are not to be used.
Group 2. Traditional Neijiaquan
Traditional Baguazhang, Xingyiquan, Wudangquan (Wudang Xingyiquan, Baguaquan etc.) etc. styles
divided into quanshu competition.
Group 3. Traditional Nanquan
Traditional Guandong, Fujian, Sichuan etc. Nanquan schools (Hong, Li, Mo, Wuzu, Cailifo etc.)
divided into quanshu competition.
Group 4. Traditional Shaolinquan
Traditional Songshan shaolingquan divided into quanshu.
Group 5. Imitation styles (Xiangxingquan)
All imitation routines including Houquan, Yinzhuaquan, Zuiquan, Tanglangquan, Ditangquan,
Zonghequan, Minghequan, Heihuquan etc. divided into quanshu competition.
Group 6. Traditional Tongbeiquan, Fanziquan, Chuojiao, Piguaquan styles
Traditional Tongbeiquan, Fanziquan, Chuojiao, Piguaquan styles divided into quanshu competition.
Group 7. Traditional Yongchun (Wing chun).
Traditional Yongchunquan (Wingchun) quanshu routines Biaozhi (Biutze) and Xunqiao (Chumkiu)
Group 8. Other traditional styles
All other traditional quanshu routines: Chaquan, Huaquan, Paoquan, Baimeiquan (Pakmei),
Liuhequan, Gongliquan, Yuejiaquan, Wudangquan (except Wudang Taijiquan, Xingyiquan and
Baguaquan which belong to above-mentioned categories) etc.
Time of performance: not less than 1 min. For the traditional Taijiquan 4 to 6 min.
7) Traditional weapons:
Group 1: single short weapons
Group 2: single long weapons
Group 3: double weapons
Group 4: flexible weapons
Time of performance: not less than 1 min.
Group 5: Taijiquan weapons (Taijiquan qixie)
Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
Duilian fighting sets:
Barehand vs. Barehand, Weapon vs. Weapon, Barehand vs. Weapons
Time of performance: duilian routine not less than 50 sec.
9) Group events: 6 persons of any age category. Time of performance: from 3 to 4 min.
TUISHOU, QINGDA, SANDA, KONG SAO (Yong Chun/Wing Chun), SHUAIJIAO:
1) Events will be held according EWUF rules (exept Shuaijiao), but without using lei tai (Shuaijiao no
Jiao fu 跤服). Suitable mats will be used instead in the fighting area.
1) Events will be held according EWUF rules (exept Shuaijiao no Jiao fu), but without using
lei tai (Shuaijiao no Jiao fu).Suitable mats will be used instead in the fighting area.
Shuaijiao (no Jiao fu) download here https://www.wushu.lt/…/ChineseWrestling-Shuai-Jiao-No…
2) All participants of Qingda and Sanda must have two sets of protection gears (red and blue
or black) and two sets of clothing, according to EWUF regulations.
NOTA BENE. Children under 12 years old have to compete with FACE MASK HEAD GUARD.
The registration fee must be paid at the technical committee at the time of the arrival.
Tomas Lapinskas, email@example.com
Deividas Vaškelis firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrey Andrienko email@example.com